ATPL Rules and Regulations 2022
Below is the rules and regulations for Ahmedabad Tennis Premier League team championship Tournaments to be held in Ahmedabad on 5th Feb to 14th Feb 2022.
By sending your Team and players names to ATPL, your team and all participant agree all terms and conditions of ATPL 2022.
- ATPL will be played on league matches format, There will be total and maximum 16 teams in ATPL.
- ATPL participating team will have min 7 and max 10 players in team.
- Participating players must be 35 or 35+ in the year of 2022.( Born Before 31st December 1987)
- There will be 1 single and 3 doubles In each round. Player cannot be repeated in same match.
- Top 8 having most number of the games / points in league matches will be “league winner” and will qualify to play knockout quarter final, semi final and followed by finals matches.
- Random Player’s Teams is not Allowed.
- ATPL tournament’s scoring system- There will be 4 ties in each match, (1singles and 3 doubles,) Each tie will play 13 games total and each game is worth of 1 points.
- ATPL participating teams must mange and buy own Team Tshirt from suggest vendor, so that the color code and design is maintained and monitored by ATPL, Dres code is must for ATPL 2022.
- Tournament price money is 1.40K, divided in 55k winner, 45k runner and 40k second runner up, prize money will be given as per government rules and regulations if applicable.
- Entry fees for the ATPL is 30k and cheque should be in favor of “Neon Sports Foundation”.
- Teams are required to pay extra fees, 3000 for referees charges for the ATPL 2022.
- Please note if any players found below the age, team will have to forfeit current and previously played matches score with same participant, the opponent team will be allotted 100% games (all 13 Games).
- In case of walk over, winning teams gets all 13 games.
- All participating team / academy will agree in “Court Usage Agreement “where ATPL managing team can use 2 courts of Participating (teams)Academy, club, organization.
- All teams are required to maintain the decorum of sports and respect the rules and regulations of all academy, if any team found misbehaving or not respecting the decorum, managing committee has right to take action against players and team, and team will be bound and agree by the rules and regulations.
- All academies will have to make sure that Tournaments matches are played in healthy And fair environment.
- All matches should start at around 7;00 am ( Reporting time is 6;45 am ) All matches must be played on same date and given time, in case if team has less players, teams are allowed to play Canadian Doubles and finish the particular round. (doubles court will be counted for both team ) scores must be submitted to committee before 12:00 noon.
- All team required to follow all the ITF tennis rules, officials decision will be final in all cases and will be bound to all participating players and team.
- Please take a note ATPL participant should not get in aggressive / detailed discussion with any officials, if you have any issue or feedback we recommend to finish on going match and report it to ATPL committee in written format for further discussion and action, strict action would taken if any player found misbehaving on or off ( tennis ) court with officials, own team members or opponent team members.
- ATPL Quarter final match up will be shared assign as all teams are confirmed for the ATPL 2022.
- ATPL Management and managing committee has right to change rules and regulations whiteout any prior notice for the betterment of ATPL, teams and all participant are bound to the rules and regulations.
- ITF approved balls will be provided by ATPL
- ATPL schedule, Time and Venue can be changed any time if required, all participating players and team are bound to decisions.
- All ATPL Participants must be GSTA Registered Members.
- ATPL managing committee’s decision will be final in all cases and participating teams and its members are bound to decision.